Day Three Hundred and Twenty Eight

I never thought I would be interested in playing guitar, and I thought that I had tried to get interested and failed. Then a friend suggested I start with electric, use one string and play with a delay pedal (similar to how I starting looping, back in the day). This intrigued me and today I bought my first electric guitar, raced home and plugged it straight into a Boss delay pedal. I love it! I added an octave fuzz pedal which made it even better, then as I was turning up the 'fuzz' I noticed that this great radio interference was coming through the pedal and out my amp. I might wait a bit longer before I include my own guitar playing here, but in the meantime the radio sounds pretty good with the blackbird and cicadas from yesterday, I think.

Comments

Popular Posts